The Club is scheduled to renew its relationship with St. Teresa's for the Winter 2022 indoor training period starting Monday 1/6/21. Training schedules are posted below for both weekdays and weekends. We have modified our training times to accomodate safety protocols to ensure the safety of our players. in addition to daily increased sanitizing efforts by St. Teresa's, A complete list of Knight protocols is below.
Required Safety Protocols:
Please note: the Jersey Knights can approve changes to protocols as CDC guidlines change and as more information regarding vaccinations becomes available.
- No spectators will be allowed in the gym during sessions. Drivers, parents/guardians will remain in their cars in the lot.
- Coaches will meet players at the front door and admit them into the gym. Coaches will also dismiss players from the gym at the conclusion of the session so they can return to their vehicles.
- If coaches are splitting their teams into more than one training group, the arriving group must remain in their vehicle unitl the coach signals for them to enter.
- All players will be required to sanitize their hands upon entry and at dismissal.
- All players should bring their own water or drink.
- Coaches will sanatize their training area, player gear area and their training gear following each session. The club will be providing sanitation materials for this.
- The side doors will be allowed to be opened during each session to increase air circulation. Coaches will make sure they are secure each night upon leaving.
- Masks are recommended and social distancing will be required during all non-playing times during sessions.
- St. Teresa's will be providing regular cleaning and sanitizing to the facility.