The Club is scheduled to renew its relationship with St. Teresa's for the winter 2021 indoor training period starting Monday 1/4/21. Training schedules are posted below for both weekdays and weekends. We have modified our training times and the number of players training at a given time dramatically to accomodate safety protocols to ensure the safety of our players. In addition top our regular safety procedures, St Teresa's will be regularly cleaning and sanitizing the facitlity. A complete list of protocols is below.
Required Safety Protocols*:
* The club can approve changes to protocols as CDC guidlines and vaccine use changes.
- Training will be limited to 10 players or less at each training session.
- Players will train in assigned groups determined by the coach throughout the winter. Movement between groups is restricted.
- No spectators will be allowed in the gym during sessions. Drivers, parents or guardians will remain in their cars.
- Coaches will meet players at the front door and admit them into the gym. Coaches will also dismiss players from the gym at the conclusion of the session so they can return to their vehicles.
- If coaches are splitting their teams into more than one training group, the arrving group must remain in their vehicle unitl the coach signals for them to enter.
- All players will rquire a temperature check and sanitize their hands upon entry and dismissal.
- Masks and social distancing will be used during all non-playing times during sessions including entry and dismissal.
- Coaches will sanitize their training area, player gear area and their training gear following each session. The club will be providing sanitizing materials for this.
- The side doors will be allowed to be opened during each session to increase air circulation. Coaches will make sure they are secure each night upon leaving.