Updated COVID Procedures for Training and Games
In the event of Positve Test Results for Players or Coaches the following procedures are mandated by the Club:
- Coaches are required to immediately inform the Club and all members of their respective teams.
- The Club will inform all team managers, team coaches and staff in regard to the reported positive exposure. Team coaches and managers are required to inform their respective teams.
- Vacinated players may return immediately to training or games but must wear a mask during all training and games including non-playing time. Removal of masks to drink water is allowed. in addition coaches are required to maintain social distancing with players during all training sessions and games.
- Vaccinated Players are required to provide proof of a negative PCR Test following the 5 day inncubation period. Rapid Response tests are not acceptable. Without the PCR Test players must sit out the full 10 day waiting period before returning to play.
- Non-vacinated players must sit out the manadatory ten day wait period before returning to play. They must produce a negative PCR Test upon return..